Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

Have you tried to call back and speak to supervisor, directly? They will be more than glad to assist you in an improved way.

Thanks!
Author's
Truro, England

Received special order of $2.99 even though we never completed order on line.We changed our minds when we found out you have to give a credit card number but apparently the order goes through even when you do not click the "Place Order" button.

Then received an auto shipment in a couple of weeks at which time I called and said I didn't want it. Was given a return merchandise authorization number and mailed it on 6/21/14. I never received it back (return address label was attached) and on 9/2/14 I am now told by Peak Life that they never received it - their way of getting out of refunding my money.

You can buy this product at CVS - don't fall for their scam.I can kiss that $35.00 good bye!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Peak Life - Looking for consumer reviews...not people that cannot read...apparently! Peak Life "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more