Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

Our professionals at the customer care center are excellent in resolving these types of matters. Have you reached out to them, regarding this. The number is on the bottle, give us a call so we can help.

Thanks.
Author's

The ad for somnapure popped up on my pc and I fell for it.

Immediately after taking somnapure, I got the "runs" and felt like I had a "hangover" the next day. The doctor's assistant told me that there was a stomach virus going around and to stay hydrated and get lots of rest, so I accepted that as the cause. For three weeks I had the runs and felt so badly that I stayed in bed for several days.

We all need to read the small print where on the back of the invoice it says that they will send this product every month unless otherwise notified.

Reason of review: not enough information.

Preferred solution: Give more information to the consumer. You can't give me back the 3 weeks of parties and meetings that I missed..

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Comments

Sedona, Arizona, United States #928087

9I ordered Somnapure on Amazon. It has helped me relax and does help me to sleep. I have not had any digestive issues.

comments

Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more