Peak Life the makers of Somnapure is a read the fine print marketing company.They send all sorts of advertisements over the internet for a free trial.

I didn't try it for a week after they shipped me my free supply. All of a sudden more is being shipped to me. These autoship marketers are bad news. I would order the product when I want it.

Not when some company wants me to have it. I read the reviews of others who returned the product as directed by customer service.

They still have not reyurned there money.This is not good Peak Life!

Review about: Peak Life Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Comments

Pat2012

Hello Krafty,

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at 1-877-869-3304 and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Peak Life

Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Peak Life - I ordered a free trial for cost of shipping also Peak Life "I ordered the trial sample for the cost of shipping which was $2.99. Sometime later I was looking at my credit card billings and noticed a charge of $34.98...." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more