Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

I am sorry you have not had a great experience with our company, we are in the process of rectifying our wait times to better assist our customers. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be more than glad to answer them.

Thanks!
Author's
4.6K views

I ordered "free" sample of Somnapure to try cost was $2.99 for the free sample.Then three weeks later I received another bottle in the mail and my Visa card was charged $34.98 and was now to get that every month! I nver ordered but hidden was a comment that if I didn't call back after 14 days I was in for life.

Bottle contained 60 pills but you should only take one per day, but if they send you 60 per month what does that mean. I called their 877-869-3304 twice and after a 4 minute recorded sale pitch I was on music hold for 21 minutes both times.

on the seconds call some came on after 22 minutes and apologized and offered a 60% refund $17.99 on the $34.98 a $16.99 loss. This company is notorious for this type of fraud where the "FREE" rules are hidden and honest people get screwed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Peak Life Pills.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 20, 2014.

Comments

Thank you for letting me know, I was thinking of trying this sample. Now I am not going to bother, I don't like that sneakiness !!

Hobe Sound, Florida, United States #1030601

I just had the same thing happen to me. And they did it on a labor day holiday so you can't stop the *** from coming.

Same here. the product may work but getting sucked into a subscription when ordering a sample - NOT GOOD.

There was probably a small box that I overlooked - never again. Same experience on phone 60% refund thats how they make money!

Same thing happened to me. What a rip off!

Yeah, I was pretty hesitant to order a free trial for just shipping and handling. These guys should have their *** kicked for using that kind of tactic.

They say their product is on the shelf at Walmart and CVS pharmacies. Went to both.

Big waste of time. Neither had it.

I rate this product a zero.

#1019113

i recently received my $2.99 sample containing 30 tablets. pay for the s/h using a PREPAID visa/mastercard versus your bank credit/debit card.

shop at any stores (i.e. grocery/drugstore/retailer). remember, most restaurants add an add'l 20% until the transaction clears. then when the card balance has only minimal funds left, login in to the prepaid site and register the card prior to purchasing.

this way, they cannot continue to deduct any future funds.

fyi... peak life does have a 'b' rating with the better business bureau.

Well I'm in the same boat as many of you with a free sample and a full bottle comes 3 wks or so later. I raised *** with the young man who took my call and told him I was not angry with him, but I have been thru *** like this yrs ago and I want ALL $ REFUNDED.

Anyway, put thru to supv and she try to give me a he hum, but finally said if not opened put on return to sender and my shipping to return would be paid. I am scanning pkg to show I did so. If they do not refund, I will dispute with my bank.

This company is a SCAM! BE CAREFUL YA'LL

I thought I had cancelled it after the "free" trial did nothing for me. Well guess what, I received a bottle in the mail today and cost roughly 35.00.

Called the 877 number and the cancelled all future orders. We will see.

Just happened to me! I feel robbed...called over there and they said would give back only 18,00!

Im so upset, these people can get way with this scam!

I suggest u call your bank, tell your friend to do the same, and block them to take more money!I would not be surprised if the keep going, even after u called and complain u been scammed,,,,,if they get way with that scam, why not try to make more money completing the scam? Someone should do something about these crooks!

MORE LIKE SNEAK LIFE

this company is a fraud...as another said they send you a shipment in a trickery manner....DO NOT FALL FOR IT OR USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUESTION WHO CAN YOU CALL TO REPORT THEM? They claimed to be registered with the BBB....

RIP OFF

I am having the very same experience. How do you call to STOP this???

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1007018

Just called to cancel my order, and the gentleman had a very hard time with me telling him no. He continued to make new offers and refused to take my "no" for an answer. I was persistent and ended up finally getting him to cancel the subscription.

Cumming, Georgia, United States #994472

Thanks for sharing this

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #993847

WHAT A LOOSER COMPANY THAT STEALS YOUR MONEY. IF THERE PRODUCT IS SO GOOD WHY HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TURN AROUND WITHOUT YOUR KNOWING OR HAVING MADE IT PLAN AS DAY AND AUTO DEBIT YOUR MONEY FOR SOMETHING YOU DID NOT WANT.

FU SOMNAPURE, I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT.

I sincerely appreciate the honest comments. Based on what I've read, I'll find another sleep aid and say NO to this product.

I just don't understand I got the free trial and the pills did not work for me and all of a sudden I got charged 34.98 cents on my card and when I got it it never said they were going go deduct anything from my card.

May 15, 2015 @ 5:11 pm

Dear Sue @ Peak Life Customer Service

Cancel Order Number 6325187R1 and credit my MasterCard $34.98.

I agreed to Sample only. Order is being returned unopened and Return Number is RMA 5798688.

MaryAnn Feiertag

4078 Pimlico Court Mason, Ohio 45040 mtnest4jn@aol.com

Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States #972155

When I ordered the free sample I read on the website "No purchase required. NO APUTOMATIC SHIPMENTS.

No membership agreements. No cancellations necessary." I would not have given my Visa numbers if I had not read that. I got the free sample was charged for that – fine. 20 days later they charged my account $34.98.

I had to call several times before I got a hold of anyone, having the same problem you did with 20 minute hold times.... Also – if you call on the weekend the number rings and hangs up... Very professional. When I finally was able to talk to someone at Peak Life they didn't die that those comments were on their website and said that I had pressed "I agree" indicating I agree with their agreement which explained the monthly charges and shipments.

I tried to reach the same website and have not been able to find it. I told them I wanted my money back. THEY CHARGED ME BUT I HADN'T RECIEVED THE PRODUCT. They said when you receive the product, call to talk a bout a return and refund.

My husband was the one who found the $34.98 charge online and he was with me when I called I got hung up on and call back etc. I said to him, "of course, when it gets here please don't open it.

comments