Show reviews that mention
credit card card sample credit order somnapure bottle charge trial shipping
Filter review
Most helpful review

Peak Life LLC Sucks!!! Don't buy Somnapure

My wife bought this garbage for a free 30 day sample (just pay for shipping and handling) and she even asked on the phone "This is a one time charge correct?" Well don't believe it for a second. We just received another bottle of this Somnapure, which does not work and is $75! That's right $75 a month recurring fee just popped up on our bank statement today. $75 for stuff you can go to your local drugstore and buy for less than $5. It has melatonin and camomile in it. We called and they said we had "clicked" on the button that said we agreed to these charges which is a total crock, because she called them. So in short do not buy from Peak Life LLC and if you want Somnapure drink some camomile tea and take a couple of tablets of melatonin.

It doesnt work for me at all.

I've heard so much about this sleep aid, I have problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I came across these posts and was in the process of putting my card number in.

I saw the comments and I stopped at once, I'll go to the store and purchase it.

I hope it works for me!! Glad I came across your comments, thanks for posting them.

Thank you, I almost ordered some.

I ordered the free trial of Peak Life's Somnapure + S/H. Results: headache, disturbed sleep.

I called to cancel, was assured it was, and talked into Somnapure PM. Smelled so bad I wouldn't even try it. Called to cancel, was told Somnapure was again shipped to me yesterday & my credit card was billed $34.98.

A half hour on the phone did not clear this up, so I filed with BBB. You'd better like this product because cancelling seems impossible.

It does work for me but I had the same experience with Peak Life...still kept trying to sell me more after I told them they had caused my account to overdraft because the auto refill I never signed up for came through the day before my once a month paycheck!!!!

I purchased this product for almost $30 from Walmart and it sucks. It does nothing. Great marketing gimmicks but Walmart and CVS should not participate in advertising it.

This is true. This is a scam!!!

Does NOT work!!!!!!!!

Aterill is MUCH better!!!

I am reporting these clowns to the Better Business Bureau! Got the free offer, didn't like the product then they charged my credit card and I got another batch of it.

I don't have the credit card anymore (as it was one of those Visas you get at Walmart). When I called to get a check as a refund, I was told "Oh, we don't do that.....we can only credit your card" Explained my circumstance about the card no longer existing and they're attitude was like "Oh well".

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEIR PRODUCTS........this is a SCAM...........BIG TIME!!!

This company sent me a sample that I didnt even order. I have no idea how they got my credit card.

I have never heard of this pill they are talking about. I called my bank and reported them as a fraud charge and cancelled my card. They can no longer charge my account!

They are crooks who stold my information I never give my card out to any company on the internet for this kind of ***. I am calling the BBB ASAP and the Attorney General.

I took somnapure 5 separate nights and the results were all the same.

NOtHING! still only sept my abnormal 2 hours!

View more comments (47)

Lost money

Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues.

User's recommendation: DONT BUY.

ID
#2036245 Review #2036245 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Holland, Michigan
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Money lost

they use lot different compagny name and change or sold my id information and also credit card and bill me that start with nutra fuel after diet center after transfert to company number and now peak health the original peak health from Denver have no idea about me
Preferred solution
give pills or refund stop everything after

Difficulty canceling somnapure

Hi ​Margaret, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Peak Life Customer Care
Loss

I have tried throughout the day (17 Jul 17) on numerous occasions. The call connects but no one answers the call so the customer is left sitting there for however long ones patience lasts waiting to speak to someone.

But NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE. Of course, the entire time you must listen to the babble about their products. Boy, this is NOT the way to run a business that wants to get and KEEP customers.

Don't quite know why one must "enter at least 100 words" because it doesn't take me a multitude of words to get my point across. so word word word word word word word word, is that 100 words now?

Peak Life's reply to:

Hi ​Joe, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Peak Life Somnapure Free Trial
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work.

I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do remember after I got the second order, calling them and asking them not to ship me anymore. Well I have received two more shipments in my credit card has been charged two more times in the amount of $60.

This isn't right and I have asked to discontinue this and I have been sent two more shipments I have been looking all over online of a way to resolve this and cannot get a human being on the phone.

And all over their website no where did I find a place to cancel or resolve my issue. Now I have 3 unopened packages here at my house and I don't know what to do with them I am just going to ship them back but I want to get credit because I did not order these and I do not want them, I just don't know what to do at this point?

Overpriced Benadryl

​Hi ​Lori, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Overpriced Benadryl
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I use Somnapure and find it in limited supply at CVS. I recently wanted to buy a bottle and there were 2 on the shelf at CVS.

I grabbed them without paying much attention. I had $2 off coupon from my previous purchase. Then at checkout the price had gone up to $16.99 per bottle, but I bought them anyway. When I opened the bottles they were completely different tablets and the box said clinical which I didn't notice.

So CVS hiked the prices to $16.99 on a new word being placed on the box which again I didn't see until I got home. I thought it was just a new formula. BUT, and its a big BUT, I then read the ingredients label.

Clinical is just another way to say ripoff for repackaged and high priced version of Benadryl that I can get at Walmart for $5.00. Between Peak Life reselling Benadryl and CVS high price for this deception this is a great scam if no one calls them on it.

Peak Life - Review in Drug Stores and Drugs category

Hi ​Demetria, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Poor customer service

Ive been on hold with customers service for two hours no one picks up i want to cancel my order for doctors reason but no one answers can someone help me

Peak Life's reply to:

Peak life keeps sending and charging me

Hi ​Winifred, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

i did not authorize Peak Life to repeatedly mail me the Somapure Sleep Aid. I now have 3 bottles that they billed my Visa card for without my authorization and I want a full re-imbursement immediately and am not sending the product back.

Will report to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IF I DO NOT GET MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!! i am a 73 year old female living on a fixed income and cannot afford this scam.WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AS I HAVE.PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS ON THIS MATTER ASAP.

MY HUSBAND IS FURIOUS AS AM I. I HAD BETTER GET A REFUND ASAP AS DO NOT WANT THIS FAKE MEDICATIONS.

Peaklife tablets

Hi Margaret, thank you for reaching out! It appears that a full refund was processed back onto your credit card on 07/18/2016.
We will have our satisfaction representative reach out to follow up, so we are all on the same page.
Peak Life Free Trial
Cons
  • Moey not returned to my bank account
  • Fraudulently charged my account deceptive free trial
Full refund

I received a box with the tablets on the 27 June in even though I had rang to cancel & told them I was sending them back I have not had the money replaced back into my bank account.

The reason why it has taken me this long to write to you is because I have been having treatment for Leukemia and so wasn't feeling the best for the last 4 months.

I have just received a bank statement & checked through but you have taken out $71 even though I ran the first week that I got them you sent me another lot & I sent them back to you 'my BSB number is 033-62*-212 *707

Regards

Margaret Hinchliffe

Peak Life Cancellation Policy Review from Florence, Alabama

Hi Cynthia, thank you for reaching out!We want to apologize for your sub par experience. We take feedback of this nature very serious and have our Satisfaction Manager emailing you as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

How do I cancel this? Where is your customer service. I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE SOMNAPURE OR THE FISH OIL FREE SAMPLE THAT CAME WITH IT.

Peak Life Poor Customer Service & dodge Payment Practices

Hi Ron, thank you for reaching out! It looks like one of our representatives reached out to you, The representative went ahead and expedited the full refund back to your credit card on 8/4. Have you seen the refund reflect back on to your credit card, yet? We will have our satisfaction representative reach out to follow up, therefore, we are all on the same page.
Peak Life Somnapure Free Trial
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Stole money from me
  • Charges to card
  • Fraudulently charged my account deceptive free trial
Pricing issue

This is the second Review on this issue originally I thought what had Transpired was a simple error But after a week of trying to get an answer from Peak life through Both Telephone & Email contact with no result leaving me with a Negative Feeling RE peak I looked Closer at the Debit it looked Dodgy if it was an error it should have been a Payment of USD $25 instead I found to be about twice that USD $59.80 I immediately Email a request for an answer to this to all 3 email addresses I have to date 10.5 hrs later I am yet to receive a reply followed it up this morning to peak life AU number 1800-19*-607

but had to listen to 15 minutes of peak life infomercials but no human help the thing that worries me is the scale of "error" being so large that it Smacks of Fraud I have tried to contact the AU phone number 4 times & only get the aforesaid infomercials if I have not received a satisfactory Answer by AM Australian Time Monday 8/8/16 I will again be contacting My Visa Supplier alleging Fraudulent Conduct I have A copy of the Debit available & sent one in my Last Email but its to big a file to add here

Resolved

Resolved: The unauthorised Debit for Somnpure Prior to the Completion of Trial

Hi Ron, thank you for reaching out!We want to apologize for your sub par experience.

Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!: )
Peak Life Free Trial
Cons
  • Deceptive free trial offer
  • Billed without knowledge
Problems with payment
Update by user Aug 03, 2016

as indicated I tried get a response on email the result of Which is below My reply has at this Date Gone unanswered I have Though instructed My Visa Supplier to not accept Future Debits From this Company & have advised Peak Life Should the Product Arrive I will either not Accept Delivery or return it to them Immediately

Update by user Aug 01, 2016

I tried for a response Via E-mail

Sir

I spent sometime this Morning Trying to resolve the Issue of Your

Unauthorised Debit of AUD 82.29 to my Visa Account With no satisfactory

outcome

So I will detail the complaint Here I ordered what was supposed to be a 18 Day Trial I believed that I had 18 day from Delivery to confirm the ongoing Purchase of this Product 2 Days after the arrival of the Product I seen a Direct Debit of AUD83.19 in My Visa count A debit which I received no notification Of And Which I had a Further 16 Days to Confirm now after some Time speaking with your employee who could not Give me an answer as to Why the Debit Occurred Primarily because neither her or her Supervisor could Find me in your System Despite having My Name, Address,Email Address & Phone Number Saying I would need to again supply my Visa Card Number now as you had already Breached My Trust I declined & asked she contact me as soon as an explanation was Available. Accordingly I ask For you to respond in Writing so as I can Contact my Credit Card Supplier to contest this Debit I attach My Contact details below And await your Prompt response And Received This Response Hello, Thank you for reaching out!

I would be happy to help you; however, I am unfortunately unable to do so over email. The privacy and security of our customers’ information is very important to us, which is why we require any account-related discussions to occur over the phone rather than over email. You can reach me or someone else at our Boston-based customer care center at 877-460-****. Please make sure you call during our hours of operation, which are Monday through Friday, 9am-9pm Eastern Time, and Saturday, 12pm-5pm Eastern Time.

We look forward to speaking with you and helping you resolve any questions you may have! Best, Corey and this Day sent My response Corey You Clearly Don’t Understand I Spent some Considerable Time on your AU help number Talking to an employee of yours only to be Told They could not find me your System Tell me Why I should Expend Further Time, Effort & cash to call you in the Middle of the Night with a High Likely hood of a similar result There is an simple Answer which does not require Discussion 0r release of My information you Refund the Payment taken from my Visa card -- Ron Moran

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2016

Dear Sir I ordered a Free Trial of Somnapure From Your Website it arrived 2 Days ago so there has been no time to Evaluate its Value today I Received A debit of $83.29 AUD on my Visa Card as I have Not Reached the end Of the Trial Period I Respectfully Request the Return of this Amount To my account. and regardless of the results of the Trial I shall Not be proceeding with the Use of this Product. There Appears to be a Clear Breach of Your Advertising Bordering on False Advertising country to Australian Law Please Advise ASAP the result of this in the Meantime I will Seek to cancel this Recurring Payment with My Financial Institution

Peak Life's reply to:

Somnapure charged me $29.98 after I canceled, said NO REFUND!!

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Our team understands your frustration, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Please know that we will be contacting you on a regular basis, until this issue is resolved to your satisfaction. It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.

Thank you again, for your honest feedback.Rest assured, we have our satisfaction specialist emailing you as we speak to rectify this!
Peak Life Free Trial
Cons
  • Unethical way they do business
Full refund

I am so angry with this company. I tried their "free" offer, paid S&H.

I called & canceled shortly after receiving the "free" bottle of Somnapure. It is a monthly auto re-fill program; cancel anytime, after you get the "free" bottle. Their representative tried talking me out of cancelling, but I told her to CANCEL. My card was charged last night & I called their 877#, they were closed, so I just called today.

July 21st, 2016 @ 11:;45 pst. I spoke with a Tiago. He kept insisting it was too late as a bottle had shipped. He could refund $14.99 of my $29.98.

I told him that was NOT acceptable. He insisted that was all that could be done. I told him I will refuse acceptance from post office. I asked to speak with a supervisor, three times!

He kept saying that he would be the one handling my acct today. I was also told I had no other options. Either this is a rogue boiler room type or Peaklife (parent co.) has extremely poor, aggressive customer service. I will fill the internet with the truth about this company & my card company will return my money.

Idiots! Don't order this product!!!

Complaint

Hi Doris, thank you for your review regarding your experience.We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused you.
We strive to exceed our customers expectations and create memorable experiences. We take all feedback seriously and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.
We would love to regain your trust!Our customer satisfaction manager is in the middle of emailing you as we speak to rectify this situation.
Peak Life Somnapure Pills
Cons
  • Deceptive free trial offer
  • Not being able to cancel my order
Full refund

PLEASE STOP sending me Somnapure. I called the number you suggested, yet you continue sending me (and billing me) for another bottle.

Also, I sent a request to my daughter, Karin Smerick on Staten Island, NY and she doesn't like it, yet your representatives are ignoring her complaints. Help us resolve this so I can recommend your product to others as I find it exceptional except for feeling 'dopey' all day the next day after I take it and I only take one, not two.

I no longer wish to receive your product and do not want you to send me, or Karin Smerick either. This is ridiculous that your reps don't seem to understand my request after a long phone call to you for help with this.

I no longer want to purchase Somnapure nor does my daughter, Karin Smerick.

Product not as advertised.

I was referred to this medication by many friends. When I ordered the trial medication I was assured this would work very well; they even said it had very good results in clinical trials. When asked they refused to tell me what ingredients are in Somnapure, just that it passed clinical trials. Somnapure performed worse than any over the counter sleep aid. Upon examination Somnapure contains less amounts of ANY over the counter sleep aid; from Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Publix, Costco, or SAMs. I and many others were robbed of adequate sleep. This leads to poor physical function, increase in auto accidents, increase work injury, poor cognitive function, etc. Many hours of research did not find those "clinical trials" or any support of Somnapure. Whenever they were asked about them I was transferred to a voicemail or on indefinite hold. Six voicemails and no reply. I have spoken with Emile, Matt, and supervisor Darralyn; none of them knew where these "clinical trials" are, and told me someone will call me. I wait still. A colleague suggests a conversation with the FDA may speed things along.
Winter Park, Florida
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
A True Clinical Trial: Randomized double blind study with adequate sample size and p value less than 0.05.

Horrible result

Hi there.

Thank you for letting us know about your recent involvement with Somnapure. Our team apologizes if our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns. Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product, while meeting customers satisfaction. To encourage you to try our products again and as a palpable means of recognizing your disappointment, below is a link to save 40% on our new product, called Somnapure PM. We took some negative feedback from our unsatisfied customers, to engineer an efficacious product to tailor to our dissatisfied Somnapure customers. Just click the link, https://www.peaklife.com/products/somnapure_pm?promo=corey to view Somnapure PM and get 40% off with coupon code COREY.Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we would love to answer them for you! We also, have an excellent customer care center (1877-460-3326) that would love to help if you have any billing or account questions! : )
Bad quality

after trying this product for about a week I can honestly say I am sleeping less than before. I asked my doctor about somnapure and he said the product is completely fraud-it never works and the people that respond positive are probably employees of somnapure-no fda approval and NO positive results-beware of this phony product.

t. my doctor is not the only doctor that told me the exact same thing-BEWARE- I can not believe this type of phony advertising still exist- proof once again that just because it is on the internet it must be true-save your money-I am disappointed walgreens and cvs do not look more closely into their products-BOB DOLIS a very unhappy customer

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article