Reply by Peak Life Nov 07, 2016

Hi Margaret, thank you for reaching out! It appears that a full refund was processed back onto your credit card on 07/18/2016.
We will have our satisfaction representative reach out to follow up, so we are all on the same page.
Author's
Hamilton, Victoria County

I received a box with the tablets on the 27 June in even though I had rang to cancel & told them I was sending them back I have not had the money replaced back into my bank account.

The reason why it has taken me this long to write to you is because I have been having treatment for Leukemia and so wasn't feeling the best for the last 4 months.

I have just received a bank statement & checked through but you have taken out $71 even though I ran the first week that I got them you sent me another lot & I sent them back to you 'my BSB number is 033-625-212 5707

Regards

Margaret Hinchliffe

I didn't like: Fraudulently charged my account deceptive free trial, Moey not returned to my bank account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Peak Life Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $72
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more