Reply by Peak Life

Hi ​Winifred, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

i did not authorize Peak Life to repeatedly mail me the Somapure Sleep Aid.I now have 3 bottles that they billed my Visa card for without my authorization and I want a full re-imbursement immediately and am not sending the product back.

Will report to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IF I DO NOT GET MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!! i am a 73 year old female living on a fixed income and cannot afford this scam.WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AS I HAVE.PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENTIONS ON THIS MATTER ASAP.

MY HUSBAND IS FURIOUS AS AM I.I HAD BETTER GET A REFUND ASAP AS DO NOT WANT THIS FAKE MEDICATIONS.

Review about: Peak Life Somnapure Pills.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Omnipod - Insulin Pump Review Omnipod "...I absolutely loved it!Then about 6months in the adhesive started tearing up my skin..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more