Reply by Peak Life

​Hi ​Michael, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's
1.4K views

Peak Life, Inc (www.peaklife.com) are a dishonest. scamming company.

I ordered only a 1 month supply on Somna Pure sleep aid and when i ordered it I specified to the sales rep that I did not want any more until I had tried the product out fully. I did not authorize the company to send me any more supplies and yet they took the liberty of sending me more and charging my credit card. i did not give them permission to send the product and especially to charge my credit card!

I consider this theft. If you take something from a person without their permission that is considered theft, correct me if I am wrong.

What is a shame is that I actually liked the product and was going to order a 6 month supply. But due to the company's shady conduct and dishonesty, I will not deal with them ever again.

I attampeted to contact the company through their support e-mail address which they provided "should I have any questions or complaints" I sent the e-mail 2 times in the space of 10 days and did not receive so much as an acknowledgment of my e-mail. I called the company and they tried to say that by buying a one month trial, you are basically authorizing them to automatically send you more and charge your credit card but those words were never muttered by the sales rep who took my order.

Beware of Peak Life! They are outright thieves!

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Comments

I also agree with this individual.

Of the 13 companies similar to Peak Life in the Boston area, the Better Business Bureau ranks Peal Life last with more complaints than all the others put together.

IF PEAK LIFE PRODUCTS IS INTERESTED IN IT'S CUSTOMERS THEY WOULD PROVIDE A MAIL ADDRESS AND AN ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS ALSO.THEY ARE SIMPLY A SALES COMPANY.

I RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH COMPANIES WHO PROVIDE EASY CONTACT TO ALL DEPARTMENTS AND THAT IS NOT PEAK LIFE.THEIR TELEPHONE NUMBERS ARE MOSTLY ANSWERED WITH SALES TALK AND WAITING TIME OR UNANSWERED.

You are right they are total crooks.

Have not been able to get a return call, e-mail, facebook message to cancel.

to abbeyroad #950473

I'm in the same situation. After reading all these negative comments I'm calling my charge card company.

Bronx, New York, United States #945483

I aware if you do not cancel within the trial period to be 18 days after you place your order as they state on their website.But how can you cancel the next order, if you can't contact them at the number they post 887 869-3304 if always busy.

I been trying for the last 3 days and still busy.

Best next cause of action is to notify my Bank not process any order from them and suggest anyone with my same problem to do the same.Shame on you PeakLife.com

I ordered a trial supply of Somnapure> I paid 2.99.Today I received a 60 tablet bottle and was charged 29.99 plus 4.99 shipping.

I did not authorize an auto ship option. When I called the company I was told it was in the small print.

I now have to pay to ship it back as well as their 4.99.This is not what I expected from a reputable business What can be done to stop this practice?

to Jackie #990759

I called my bank about this company.I, too, ordered the 14 day supply, agreeing to pay $2.99 for shipping.

There are 2 options. Cancel your current card OR check your account DAILY. You should be able to see your current charges and your PENDING charges. That means the money has NOT come out of your account yet.

At this point you go to your bank and CLOSE YOUR CURRENT ACCOUNT and open a new one. I was able to call Peak Life and get a cust. serv. rep.

w/o waiting too long.

She assured me that no other charges would be made to my card.I hope this is helpful.

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia #912572

I totally agree and also have tried to contact then to no avail! I will now stop the card details via the bank.

comments