Reply by Peak Life

​Hi ​Lori, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's

I use Somnapure and find it in limited supply at CVS.I recently wanted to buy a bottle and there were 2 on the shelf at CVS.

I grabbed them without paying much attention. I had $2 off coupon from my previous purchase. Then at checkout the price had gone up to $16.99 per bottle, but I bought them anyway. When I opened the bottles they were completely different tablets and the box said clinical which I didn't notice.

So CVS hiked the prices to $16.99 on a new word being placed on the box which again I didn't see until I got home. I thought it was just a new formula. BUT, and its a big BUT, I then read the ingredients label.

Clinical is just another way to say ripoff for repackaged and high priced version of Benadryl that I can get at Walmart for $5.00.Between Peak Life reselling Benadryl and CVS high price for this deception this is a great scam if no one calls them on it.

Review about: Peak Life Somnapure Pills.

Reason of review: Overpriced Benadryl.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?