Peak Life's reply to:
Peak Life - Looking for consumer reviews...not people that cannot read...apparently!
Peak Life's reply:
We ask for a call back to generate some feedback. Therefore, we can create some qualitative and quantitative data to properly position our product within the market. We have implemented our program to accommodate to our satisfied customers, to save them from the hassle of having to drive to the stores to get it.
review #415458 by chris4t
Had an experience with Peak Life? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I am getting older and have put on some weight... recently I have begun exercising again but my knees get really stiff and sore. So I did some digging..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."