Peak Life's reply to:
Peak Life - Looking for consumer reviews...not people that cannot read...apparently!
Peak Life's reply:
We ask for a call back to generate some feedback. Therefore, we can create some qualitative and quantitative data to properly position our product within the market. We have implemented our program to accommodate to our satisfied customers, to save them from the hassle of having to drive to the stores to get it.
review #415458 by chris4t
Had an experience with Peak Life? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2 ✓
You May Also Like
- "My family and I have used Harry and David many, many times over the years for gifts of individual boxes of fruit to Fruit of the Month Club. This year..."
- "They provide 14 day, very limited time frame, to determine whether the product has value for you and 10 days of that time period is lost in mailing the product..."
- "Unsolicited sales to my door. Told them I don't deal with solicitors and to please leave. He said just trying to make a living, etc. He started doing the hard..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "I had the WORST first experience with the company! I made two orders and BOTH were completely mest up one worst than the other one. The bases under the..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."