Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

I recommend giving our customer care center a call back to see what they can do, regarding that shipment. They are there to help you. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I will be more than glad to help you.

Thanks!
Author's

I ordered the trial sample for the cost of shipping which was $2.99. Sometime later I was looking at my credit card billings and noticed a charge of $34.98.

I called the numbers listed on the credit card billing.

After some denial that they could find my order, Sharon finally found my order. I told her that I had only ordered the trial and she said well you checked the check mark on the order to continue getting the medication. I denied it but had nothing to support my claim, so after insisting that I only wanted the trail order she said she would cancel my order.

On the April 17th I received the full order of 60 tablets and had been charged on my credit card with a closing date of April 16th.

I have not opened the order but I know the story, once delivered it cannot be returned. So deceitful!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "misrepresentation" of somnapure trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Peak Life needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned somnapure trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Peak Life.