Reply by Peak Life

Hi ​Joe, ​t​​hank you for reaching out! We have our Satisfaction Manager reaching out to you, as we speak. Our goal is to make sure we rectify your concern and make your experience as memorable as possible!
Author's
1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do remember after I got the second order, calling them and asking them not to ship me anymore.Well I have received two more shipments in my credit card has been charged two more times in the amount of $60.

This isn't right and I have asked to discontinue this and I have been sent two more shipments I have been looking all over online of a way to resolve this and cannot get a human being on the phone.

And all over their website no where did I find a place to cancel or resolve my issue.Now I have 3 unopened packages here at my house and I don't know what to do with them I am just going to ship them back but I want to get credit because I did not order these and I do not want them, I just don't know what to do at this point?

Review about: Peak Life Somnapure Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?