Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

Our team is sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience, thus far. Have you tried to calling back to speak a supervisor, directly? They will be more than glad to assist you.

Thanks!
Author's

They provide 14 day, very limited time frame, to determine whether the product has value for you and 10 days of that time period is lost in mailing the product to you. That gives you 4 days to see if it helps you or not.

On average, any ingested item takes 7 to 15 days to work through your body before you can determine if it is working in an effective manner which places you beyond the 14 day limit they impose. Then they follow with charging you automatically charging your account and give you no notification (like an email stating there is a charge going to occur) but they do, in extremely fine print, state they are going to do this conveniently buried in the documentation. Plus, when you do cancel, you will not get fair value back from them.

The attached documents shows I paid $29.99 (without shipping and handling added) a bottle and when I cancelled, I received $17.99 back for that $29.99 a bottle price without shipping and handling added. Don't believe me, look at the documents yourself.

Reason of review: Deceptive.

Preferred solution: I want nothing except my story out there to warn people away from this company.

I didn't like: Recurring shipments without notice.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2015.