Reply by Peak Life

Hi there,

Our professionals at the customer care center are excellent in resolving these types of matters. Have you reached out to them, regarding this. The number is on the bottle, give us a call so we can help.

Thanks.
Author's

How can I recover my money from the "FREE" sample?????The very same thing happened to me.When I ck my credit card bill, these thieves charged me the same amount as the other victims.

I will appreciate if somebody could recover their money back or at least give me a way to do so, please.

I'm furious and disappointed, because since the product couldn't work with me I got charged for it anyway.Lairs,lairs,lairs,lairs,lairs,lairs,Lairs,lairs,la don't have more words to describe this!!I don't have more words to add.I don't have more words to add.I don't have more words to add.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Peak Life?

Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Buyweedonline1 - Beware of a Scam Buyweedonline1 "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more