Peak Life is a scamming rip-off, thieving company

Peak Life, Inc (www.peaklife.com) are a dishonest. scamming company.

I ordered only a 1 month supply on Somna Pure sleep aid and when i ordered it I specified to the sales rep that I did not want any more until I had tried the product out fully. I did not authorize the company to send me any more supplies and yet they took the liberty of sending me more and charging my credit card. i did not give them permission to send the product and especially to charge my credit card!

I consider this theft. If you take something from a person without their permission that is considered theft, correct me if I am wrong.

What is a shame is that I actually liked the product and was going to order a 6 month supply. But due to the company's shady conduct and dishonesty, I will not deal with them ever again.

I attampeted to contact the company through their support e-mail address which they provided "should I have any questions or complaints" I sent the e-mail 2 times in the space of 10 days and did not receive so much as an acknowledgment of my e-mail. I called the company and they tried to say that by buying a one month trial, you are basically authorizing them to automatically send you more and charge your credit card but those words were never muttered by the sales rep who took my order.

Beware of Peak Life! They are outright thieves!

review #215215
7 90 Helpful?
Had the same issue40 Comments58
Had an experience with Peak Life?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
abbeyroad

Feb 24 #950387

Have not been able to get a return call, e-mail, facebook message to cancel.

Feb 24 #950473

I'm in the same situation. After reading all these negative comments I'm calling my charge card company.

SenorBoriQua

Feb 13 #945483 Bronx, New York

I aware if you do not cancel within the trial period to be 18 days after you place your order as they state on their website. But how can you cancel the next order, if you can't contact them at the number they post 887 869-3304 if always busy. I been trying for the last 3 days and still busy. Best next cause of action is to notify my Bank not process any order from them and suggest anyone with my same problem to do the same. Shame on you PeakLife.com

Jackie

Jan 10 #929239

I ordered a trial supply of Somnapure> I paid 2.99. Today I received a 60 tablet bottle and was charged 29.99 plus 4.99 shipping. I did not authorize an auto ship option. When I called the company I was told it was in the small print. I now have to pay to ship it back as well as their 4.99. This is not what I expected from a reputable business What can be done to stop this practice?

2 1 Reply

Dec 07, 2014 #912572 Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

I totally agree and also have tried to contact then to no avail! I will now stop the card details via the bank.

Dave

Oct 09, 2014 #882624 British Columbia, Canada

They are tottaly disreputated,Scammer,Thieves.I did ask sample only.Now after two month they send another order without my premission and charge on my card $90.I am going to check lawer and Business beauro.

mad

Sep 02, 2014 #864679 Pinon Hills, California

They are disreputable. I called and had to listen to 5min of adds, and then on hold for 15min trying to cancel there sending me more product I didn't order. Don't buy from them.

Peak Life sucks

Jul 19, 2014 #842950

Same problem here deceptive in every way and dont ship product after they bill you

sandy

May 06, 2014 #812259

the same thing happened to me scammers and thieves they are and also a custums charge rip offff rip off do not get involved

zimm

Apr 26, 2014 #809308 Hollywood, Florida

the above letter just happened to warren Zimmerman 84yrs old fixed income I am contacting bb plus alawyer

Rusty

Feb 27, 2014 #789526

This company is a complete internet scam. Do not sign up for any trial, free or other bait offers. The product does no good and they will keep sending orders and adding huge credit card charges. I will dispute the charges with my credit card company but it would have been so much easier to have never been involved!

Pissed off not happy

Feb 03, 2014 #781404

I too have the same problem with this company. Ordered sample and within a few days have been charged on my credit card for $91.00 for more which I might add I haven't received. How can they get away with this. I am contacting Consumer affairs in my state hoping I can put a stop to these cheats.

Fredendrow

Oct 31, 2013 #735884 Coral Gables, Florida

My name is Fred Webdriwm and it happens to also. I call them and they said to return the erchandise, BUT I HAVE TO PAID FOR DELIVERY. NEVER MORE

Rodent

Sep 14, 2013 #716744

A bunch of thieves,ordered a free sample and the next thing you get is another order for 74.98 on your credit card! Well guess what you creaps are getting the package, return to sender!! And I am going to notify the Attorney General of this state about your scams and fraud programs. :( :(

CB

Sep 07, 2013 #713241

I agree the same thing happened to me. They charged my credit card and did not refund me the shipping. I would not recommend this dishonest company. They are theives.

Rol

Jul 17, 2013 #682613 San Antonio, Texas

The exact thing happened to me,and even though I was finally able to get a return number from an employee,they still have not seen fit to credit my account. Their exact quote printed across the bottom of order page is" If for any reason a Peak Life product fails to meet your expectations we offer a 30 day money back guarantee for any unopened bottles".Evidently that statement doesn't have any creditability .

Helen  Miami

Nov 19, 2012 #571099

I forgot to add the pots mark on the box on both sides is an address in China when I mentioned this to the agent and the fact that there was no Us address or email info. she denied it but I am keeping the box and intend to scan it for future use.

Helen  Miami

Nov 19, 2012 #571096

Peak life is a bait and switch scamming company. I agree with Michael and others. My credit card was charged without my permission (thievery) I intend to take it to the Better Business Bureau and more. I hope I get my money back since I am returning the product.

MBF Alabama

Nov 16, 2012 #569816

Evidently no one has sued this company. They are probably going to get one. I asked for a 14-day trial and within about 10 days had two charges to my debit card. I have notified the bank to cancel further debits, will return the order which I did not approve, and will notify the Attorney General of my State, along with the Internet Crime Complaint Center of the FBI. Sounds like the company is taking lessons from Swival Sweeper.

1-20 of 58 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.