Peak Life is a scamming rip-off, thieving company
Peak Life, Inc (www.peaklife.com) are a dishonest. scamming company.
I ordered only a 1 month supply on Somna Pure sleep aid and when i ordered it I specified to the sales rep that I did not want any more until I had tried the product out fully. I did not authorize the company to send me any more supplies and yet they took the liberty of sending me more and charging my credit card. i did not give them permission to send the product and especially to charge my credit card!
I consider this theft. If you take something from a person without their permission that is considered theft, correct me if I am wrong.
What is a shame is that I actually liked the product and was going to order a 6 month supply. But due to the company's shady conduct and dishonesty, I will not deal with them ever again.
I attampeted to contact the company through their support e-mail address which they provided "should I have any questions or complaints" I sent the e-mail 2 times in the space of 10 days and did not receive so much as an acknowledgment of my e-mail. I called the company and they tried to say that by buying a one month trial, you are basically authorizing them to automatically send you more and charge your credit card but those words were never muttered by the sales rep who took my order.
Beware of Peak Life! They are outright thieves!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They provide 14 day, very limited time frame, to determine whether the product has value for you and 10 days of that time period is lost in mailing the product..."
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "I am getting older and have put on some weight... recently I have begun exercising again but my knees get really stiff and sore. So I did some digging..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I got Michael Feliciano of happy house handyman service from Angies list. He came to my house to fix a swamp cooler. He broke a stair on my deck because..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy. Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy. Bought third from U.S. and it..."
- "They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house...."