Peak Life is a scamming rip-off, thieving company

Issue not resolved
Jan 07, 2011
review #215215

Peak Life, Inc (www.peaklife.com) are a dishonest. scamming company.

I ordered only a 1 month supply on Somna Pure sleep aid and when i ordered it I specified to the sales rep that I did not want any more until I had tried the product out fully. I did not authorize the company to send me any more supplies and yet they took the liberty of sending me more and charging my credit card. i did not give them permission to send the product and especially to charge my credit card!

I consider this theft. If you take something from a person without their permission that is considered theft, correct me if I am wrong.

What is a shame is that I actually liked the product and was going to order a 6 month supply. But due to the company's shady conduct and dishonesty, I will not deal with them ever again.

I attampeted to contact the company through their support e-mail address which they provided "should I have any questions or complaints" I sent the e-mail 2 times in the space of 10 days and did not receive so much as an acknowledgment of my e-mail. I called the company and they tried to say that by buying a one month trial, you are basically authorizing them to automatically send you more and charge your credit card but those words were never muttered by the sales rep who took my order.

Beware of Peak Life! They are outright thieves!

bd9f590
Had an experience with Peak Life?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Dave

Oct 09 British Columbia, Canada

They are tottaly disreputated,Scammer,Thieves.I did ask sample only.Now after two month they send another order without my premission and charge on my card $90.I am going to check lawer and Business beauro.

mad

Sep 02 Pinon Hills, California

They are disreputable. I called and had to listen to 5min of adds, and then on hold for 15min trying to cancel there sending me more product I didn't order. Don't buy from them.

Peak Life sucks

Jul 19

Same problem here deceptive in every way and dont ship product after they bill you

sandy

May 06

the same thing happened to me scammers and thieves they are and also a custums charge rip offff rip off do not get involved

zimm

Apr 26 Hollywood, Florida

the above letter just happened to warren Zimmerman 84yrs old fixed income I am contacting bb plus alawyer

Rusty

Feb 27

This company is a complete internet scam. Do not sign up for any trial, free or other bait offers. The product does no good and they will keep sending orders and adding huge credit card charges. I will dispute the charges with my credit card company but it would have been so much easier to have never been involved!

Pissed off not happy

Feb 03

I too have the same problem with this company. Ordered sample and within a few days have been charged on my credit card for $91.00 for more which I might add I haven't received. How can they get away with this. I am contacting Consumer affairs in my state hoping I can put a stop to these cheats.

Fredendrow

Oct 31, 2013 Coral Gables, Florida

My name is Fred Webdriwm and it happens to also. I call them and they said to return the erchandise, BUT I HAVE TO PAID FOR DELIVERY. NEVER MORE

Rodent

Sep 14, 2013

A bunch of thieves,ordered a free sample and the next thing you get is another order for 74.98 on your credit card! Well guess what you creaps are getting the package, return to sender!! And I am going to notify the Attorney General of this state about your scams and fraud programs. :( :(

CB

Sep 07, 2013

I agree the same thing happened to me. They charged my credit card and did not refund me the shipping. I would not recommend this dishonest company. They are theives.

Rol

Jul 17, 2013 San Antonio, Texas

The exact thing happened to me,and even though I was finally able to get a return number from an employee,they still have not seen fit to credit my account. Their exact quote printed across the bottom of order page is" If for any reason a Peak Life product fails to meet your expectations we offer a 30 day money back guarantee for any unopened bottles".Evidently that statement doesn't have any creditability .

Helen  Miami

Nov 19, 2012

I forgot to add the pots mark on the box on both sides is an address in China when I mentioned this to the agent and the fact that there was no Us address or email info. she denied it but I am keeping the box and intend to scan it for future use.

Helen  Miami

Nov 19, 2012

Peak life is a bait and switch scamming company. I agree with Michael and others. My credit card was charged without my permission (thievery) I intend to take it to the Better Business Bureau and more. I hope I get my money back since I am returning the product.

MBF Alabama

Nov 16, 2012

Evidently no one has sued this company. They are probably going to get one. I asked for a 14-day trial and within about 10 days had two charges to my debit card. I have notified the bank to cancel further debits, will return the order which I did not approve, and will notify the Attorney General of my State, along with the Internet Crime Complaint Center of the FBI. Sounds like the company is taking lessons from Swival Sweeper.

Ripped Off Twice

Aug 07, 2012

Yes, I ordered the free month supply of Somnapure for $2.99. I guess I didn't read the fine print, that said they'd automatically send me another month supply, if I didn't tell them NO. I got the next month's supply and a bill for $74.98. I immediately called to cancel, and received just a $40 credit to my credit card account. I told the Peak Life rep, I didn't want ANY more, and that I would accept the $40 credit.
Next month came, and I received another month’s supply along with a bill for $34.98. Funny. If this product is so good, why do they only charge $34.98 sometimes? I called AGAIN to get this matter resolved, & they once again gave me a credit, $20, and asked them to remove my credit card information from their service.
The $2.99 ended up costing me $52.95 out of pocket for a product that I couldn’t even tell it did me a bit of good.
I’ll never buy from Peak Life again. Lesson learned!

Jim in Seattle

May 21, 2012

I just found a charge on my credit card, i never ordered anything, don't know who FCF is, Bank had to cancel my card and reissue a new one. Can you say identity theft!!! Don't deal with these guys.

Laurea from Los Angeles

Mar 30, 2012

This company scammed by credit card also and I actually refused the packages and sent them back. I'm trying to get an office address for them and name of Owner, President, whatever. If anyone gets it, please send it to my email address. Literallylaurea@aol.com

Jan in PA

Mar 27, 2012

I've called twice to tell them I don't want anymore shipments. Twice I was told they took care of it. Really? Still getting shipments. Will have to get rid of my Visa and apply for a new one. Disgusting! This is a total rip-off!

Nancy

Feb 06, 2012

The same thing happened to me.my husband was pissed 75$all I wanted was to try 2 week sample.this is dishonest not to inform customer that this was automatic delivery.

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Peak Life.
Filing a new complaint about
×